Blendkrieg is an incomplete project and should not be expected to produce export-ready models or correctly import all gbxmodel data. If you are experiencing issues setting it up or with imported models you can instead try:
- Visit the project's GitHub repo and download the code from the anim-bones branch.
- Extract the downloaded zip into Blender's addons directory.
- Open a command prompt in the Blendkrieg add-on folder and run
python -m pip install -r dependencies.txt --target="./lib" --no-deps. This will install the needed Python dependencies for the add-on to work.
- Open Blender, and go to Preferences > Add-ons.
- Find Import-Export: Blendkrieg in the list (search for it) and check the box to enable it.
- A Krieg menu item should appear in Blender.